We are looking for an accomplished UI/UX Designer. Your role will be to rethink the UI/UX of our current app and to design new user experiences that our users will love.This position is remote and requires the ability to collaborate via Slack and Zoom.
Our focus for hiring is in North America, Caribbean & Latin America, however, we’re willing to consider a candidate with the right skills anywhere in the world.
What You Will Do
- Turn ideas into concepts in the form of mock-ups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts.
- Build, improve, and maintain front-end applications, across modern browsers and various devices and mobile platforms.
- Ensure high-quality visual standards and brand consistency.
- Work closely with the engineering team to gain insight into project goals and feasibility.
- 5+ years experience in UX/UI with a preference for 3 of those years in the SaaS industry.
- Must be a self-motivated, well-organized individual who pays close attention to details.
- Possess exceptional visual design skills that demonstrate excellence in the core principles of typography, layout, color, interaction, etc.
- Expert at one or multiple design applications. (e.g., Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.)
- Demonstrate ability to systematically gather relevant information from different sources to address an issue and make a prompt and insightful decision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including analytical, problem solving, organizational, issue resolution.
- Being able to work towards goals on an individual and team level.
- Experience with Git, Github, and similar source code control practices
- Production-level experience building complex front-end applications using VueJS
- Experience with Storybook and Figma.
About Campaign Nucleus
Campaign Nucleus is an AI-based digital platform that provides candidates, organizations and corporations a centralized ecosystem to not only curate actionable data, but also build political movements through accountability, analysis and action.