We are Rumble. United in our mission to protect a free and open internet. Join us!
Like the creators we exist to serve, our Rumble team is full of people who like to think, to question, to build, to listen, and who want to do work that will change the world.
As a team, we are:
- Focused on our mission
- Fast in our execution
- Fearless in our Pursuit
What you will do:
Rumble is seeking a Technical Writer to create, revise, and train on technical documents such as manuals, reports, brochures, and other articles.
In this key role you will:
- Devise technical training programs according to the organization’s requirements, including writing and editing technical documents including reference manuals, training manuals, procedural documentation such as user guides and manuals, and new hire training materials
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops, etc. in groups or individually
- Determines the type of publication that will best serve the project requirements.
- Meets with engineers, programmers, managers, and project managers to learn about specific products or processes and gather feedback from them to improve technical documents
- Assesses the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjusts tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding.
- Plans writing processes and sets timelines and deadlines.
- Creates or works with graphic designers to create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Five (5) + years of related experience required, in both technical training and writing
- Proven experience as a technical trainer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently.
- Ability to edit and proofread the work of colleagues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong knowledge of modern internet technologies
- Strong technical abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science or related field required.
- Certification as a CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer)
EEO Statement: Rumble is an equal opportunity employer. We promote an equal playing field where everyone has the same opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Physical Demands of the position:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time. Required to extensively talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop and kneel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
We are Rumble
We are for people with something to say and something to share, who believe in authentic expression, and want to control the value of their own creations.
We create technologies that are immune to cancel culture.
Because everyone benefits when we have access to more ideas, diverse opinions, and dialogue.
Join us. We are on a mission to protect a free and open internet.