PragerFORCE, our student and young professionals community has been fast-growing and currently has over 18,000 members. With this growth, we need to bring in a creative, charismatic leader to strengthen this community of young patriots.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage 1 full-time staff member in the department, coaching for growth and success
- Oversee strategic vision of the program to increase engagement amongst existing and new members
- Project manage the agreed upon initiatives start to finish and present detailed reporting to management
- Work cohesively with other departments such as Development, HR, and Marketing to leverage membership to recruit volunteers, new employees, and meet other business objectives
- Manage PragerFORCE’s communications including social media accounts, emails, and text messages
- Focus on most high-impact deliverables and avoid having too many irons in the fire at once, and help conceive / implement new initiatives to meet overall organization visibility goals
- 3+ years experience managing high-volume volunteer/brand ambassador programs
- 3+ years total business experience preferred
- Strong understanding of social media
- Strong Project management chops – you know how to get things done, how to stay on track/budget, and how to move projects forward
- EXCELLENT interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and be able to shift priorities as needed
- Passion for PragerU’s mission to further our cause and familiarity with the concepts espoused in our digital content
How to Apply
To apply, please first review our website at http://www.prageru.com. Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please include a portfolio/list of events you’ve worked on and a section explaining how your values align with ours, and why you would want to work at PragerU specifically.
What We Do
We make exceptional video content that advances Judeo-Christian values. We distribute that content through a sophisticated marketing strategy. By reaching millions of people every day, we educate, influence and change minds. To learn more about PragerU, visit http://prageru.com.
Where Can You Find PragerU?
Find us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
PragerU is the world's leading conservative nonprofit that is focused on changing minds through the creative use of digital media. Taking full advantage of today's technology and social media, we educate millions of Americans and young people about the values that make America great.