Strive is hiring a Strategic Finance Associate to join our growing team. You will be improving strategic and financial decision-making across the company. This includes building our operating models, analyzing deals and capital allocation decisions, and general financial strategy. (e.g. GTM decisions, new products)
If you are looking to apply your skills in a growth-driven, entrepreneurial culture & want to pursue the dream of building one of the largest asset managers in the world, this is the right opportunity for you.
- 2+ years of investment banking or consulting experience required
- Direct professional experience with strategic finance, FP&A or biz ops at high-growth business a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- The ability to contribute as a team player that embraces change and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required
- Highly analytical and interested in complex data analysis
- Help create the planning and budgeting process from the ground up to develop financial and operational goals and measurement
- Collaborate with business units to drive KPIs’ continuous improvement and develop models to track targets and initiatives
- Develop, deliver, and maintain insightful reporting on KPIs, growth trends and competitive landscape
- Optimize and improve on financial forecasting accuracy through advanced modeling and business partnership
- Manage and execute highly analytical strategic projects throughout the company, such as new product launches, expansions, operational changes and strategic alternatives
- Implement new systems and processes to help the finance function scale as the organization grows
- Provide data-driven insights and analytics via reports and dashboards to facilitate decision making and influence strategy by monitoring metrics and goals
- Competitive compensation package
- UHC Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Insperity sponsored 401K plan
- And plenty of others!
Strive provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Strive Asset Management
Ohio-based asset management firm restoring the voices of everyday citizens in the American economy by leading companies to focus on excellence over politics.