New Founding is hiring a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for managing and developing content for a wide collection of brands and publications with hundreds of thousands of members and/or subscribers. This position is responsible for researching, organizing, and interacting on all social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and TikTok, in order to build a social base and connect our growing community in ways that bring to life our products, podcasts, brands, and more.
Working directly with our President, Marketing Director, and Director of Strategic Comms on:
- Planning relevant content to post.
- Copywriting for posts.
- Acting as a channel owner for all social media accounts (including knowing each channel’s best practices and audience, deciding which content goes out where and when, implementing strategic use of hashtags for relevant platforms, and adapting content across channels).
- Posting on Facebook and Instagram Story and updating throughout the day.
- Interacting with our base and fostering a sense of community by participating in direct messages, live streams, and liking and commenting on our follower’s photos.
- Dealing with customer complaints and PR situations.
- Posting about upcoming events, current company speaking engagements, etc.
- Weekly reporting of analytics for all social media posts.
- Strengthening our relationship within our aligned community by engaging in and reposting their content.
- Customer email response.
- Strong grammatical skills.
- Experience with Photoshop, Canva, or similar related content creation software.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- News junkie who can create timely content.
- Organic social media marketing experience for businesses and brands.
- Humble/teamwork attitude.
- Experience with content management.
- Experience reporting, analyzing and implementing changes to social media content based on available analytics.
- Customer service experience.
- Good aesthetic judgment.
- Experience using social media management software such as Buffer, HubSpot, Sprout, Hootsuite, etc.
- Strong mission and values alignment with New Founding.
Please apply to: email@example.com
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About New Founding
Business and finance have been co-opted by radical political agendas. Media and the arts have become rigidly ideological, stifling creativity and political discourse. Many of our country’s leading voices hate America’s virtues and undermine America’s promise. They could not build what they are destroying.
We are charting another course. Across every sector lies a frontier with new and inspiring potential. We are bringing together people and resources to realize it. This means new media, technology, and commerce that serves and supports the American people.
We know this moment calls for action, and we’re stepping forward to lead.