The Daily Wire, one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment, is searching for a new Part-Time Social Media Content Coordinator to join our Marketing team! This role is part time (Sunday 8am – 4pm CST; Monday & Tuesday 11am – 3pm CST) and remote!
Do you know the voice of the Daily Wire brand and its talent to a T?
Would you thrive being responsible for writing quippy, on-brand captions to our social media content?
Do you have entry-level marketing experience, excellent organizational skills, and a strong knack for spelling and grammar?
Then this may be the opportunity with Daily Wire that you’ve been waiting for!
At Daily Wire, we’re tenacious, nimble, intellectually curious, data-driven, unafraid, eager to take great ideas and test them, and we move FAST. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be the newest addition to the Daily Wire marketing team in this crucial supportive role, we want to hear from you!
- Maintain schedules for posting content to Daily Wire branded social media accounts
- Curate captions that appropriately and accurately reflect Daily Wire Editorial and Daily Wire Talent’s public opinions and positions
- Identify and curate high-performing content to post to Daily Wire accounts
- Draft, organize, and schedule Daily Wire promotional posts
- Monitor the performance of social media social content and compile insight reports
- Coordinate and execute strategies to increase brand awareness, memberships, and promotional campaigns for The Daily Wire
- Share breaking news on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and additional social media platforms as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience & Requirements:
- 1+ year previous experience in comparable social media marketing position
- Interest in and/or familiarity with the political and editorial news landscapes
- Strong understanding of and instinct for the “voice” of the Daily Wire brand and its Talent
- Immersion in and full understanding of social media platform operations including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Strong instincts for successful social media platform audiences and content
- Ability to spot and capitalize on social media trends
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Impeccable grammar and spelling
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient Google Suite skills (docs, sheets, slides, mail, Google Chat)
Reports to: Platform Manager
Start date: Immediate
Employment type: Part-time; Non-Exempt
To learn more about Daily Wire, please visit the following Daily Wire Facebook and YouTube page links:
Daily Wire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: Daily Wire participates in E-Verify and performs background checks on all new hires. We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About The Daily Wire
Not every company kicks off in a converted garage and expands into one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment - but then again, no other company is the Daily Wire. Built from the ground up by Ben Shapiro and Jeremy Boreing, the Daily Wire started as a side gig and morphed into a political news and commentary powerhouse in just 6 short years. Now, the Daily Wire is producing entertainment content, investigative journalism, multiple chart-topping podcasts, and - you guessed it - some fire memes.