The Social Media Community Manager will be responsible to assist our teams with community management, calendar building, in-house social media, strategy, and support. The individual must be fluent in social media and be a dynamic multitasker that works well in a fast-paced environment. This role coordinates directly with the internal social editor’s and outside agency support to ensure synergy across all social channels for Grunt Style.
- Assist in managing brand presence in social networking sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Snapchat
- Support the creative development & execution of social media campaigns, contests, social media event promotions
- Assist in writing social copy for all appropriate platforms and help develop voice and tone for clients
- Work closely with Editorial team to offer insight and analysis of community behavior
- Organize monthly content calendars alongside Social and Creative teams members
- Assist in Influencer outreach and management
- Translate cultural trends and insights into creative ideas
- Support the Editorial team on strategy, creative, and production projects
- Responsible for engagement across social channels
- Follows UGC, tags and mentions, fields response and curates content for future use
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Google/Microsoft Suite
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to contribute to creating new campaigns, initiatives and engaging content
- Ability to be polite and helpful when interacting with customers and replying to comments
- Minimum of 2+ years overall working experience in social media and/or digital marketing for brands
- Must love calendars, organization, and have an impeccable eye for detail
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, SnapChat, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Digitally connected and curious
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Understanding of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and, in the future
- Able to communicate professionally in both a verbal and written format
- Able to independently manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to problem-solve using available resources
- Impeccable writing and grammar skills
- Knowledge and understanding of up-to-date iPhone Apps including photo editing, productivity, social networking, and lifestyle
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Suite, and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML and/or video editing is a plus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The Social Media Community Manager has duties required within working hours and sometimes outside of working hours and during the weekend dependent on the needs of the social platforms. The job operates in a professional office environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full-time position: hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week. Sometimes after hours and weekend work is required.
May be required to travel up to 50% of the time for events, stories or other important Brand activities.
Grunt Style provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Grunt Style complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Grunt Style
At Grunt Style, what you wear is more than just a necessity, it’s about attitude! We have taken the fighting American spirit and instilled it in everything we do. We provide more just than apparel, we bolster a lifestyle. We take pride in Self, Military and Country and we live our values. We are looking for passionate, hard working individuals to join our growing company of nearly 300 veterans and patriots. We are Grunt Style and This We'll Defend.