Senior Web Developer – Multiple openings; Full Remote
This position is responsible for the evaluation, design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric web applications. We are looking for someone with honed technical, communication, and time-management skills that is comfortable working in both independent and team environment settings.
- Develop, install, customize, and maintain the NRA’s internal and external web pages and web applications.
- Coordinate and communicate cross-functional activities between departments.
- Work within established Information Services standards and practices.
- Build positive end-user relationships by developing an understanding of division/department business practices and objectives.
- Communicate effectively with end-users and Information Services staff in the evaluation and development of Association IT business solutions.
- Complete projects and tasks within established guidelines.
- Expertise in the development of web services, MVC, multi-platform distributed applications, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC process.
- Strong organizational and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience utilizing the following technologies: AWS/Azure, Umbraco/other CMS, Razor, Bootstrap, Java, web forms, Visual Studio, Git, Linux, React, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Experience with Membership, Event Registration, and e-commerce applications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field plus five (5) years of experience in software development and development life cycle, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About National Rifle Association
The National Rifle Association is America's longest-standing civil rights organization. Together with our more than five million members, we're proud defenders of history's patriots and diligent protectors of the Second Amendment.