- Create storyboards and wireframes of user interactions.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to produce prototypes and production software.
- Generate simple concept prototypes to illustrate and communicate concepts.
- Collaborate with other designers to enhance the software experience.
- Create interaction specifications.
- Understanding of branding as it relates to user experience.
- Stylistic breadth, attention to detail, innovation and usability.
- Exceptional ability in graphic design, typography, and user interface layouts.
Requirements and Skills
- 2-4 years of UI/UX design or related design experience.
- Experience turning product concepts into implementable designs (new product introduction).Great collaboration and communications skills.
- Experience designing for smartphones and tablets, as well as web.
- Experience building basic interaction prototypes to illustrate user experience ideas.
- Expertise in one or more design apps including Figma (preferred), Sketch, Adobe XD.
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate, learn and have fun
- A healthy desire to break the status quo.
- Understanding and interest in social media.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
An an open source and decentralized platform for Internet freedom. Free your mind and get paid for creating content, driving traffic and referring friends. A place to have open conversations and bring people together.