Rex is an ecosystem that incubates, launches and operates tech startups across a number of sectors at the intersection of technology and real estate: Services, FinTech, InsureTech, Data Services, and more. We are creating the Future of Real Estate by building and launching multiple tech companies committed to serving and empowering people everywhere.
We are launching synergistic tech startups that will scale via real estate into numerous industries creating a flywheel effect where each launch strengthens the value of the network, increases the talent density, accelerates cross-pollination of ideas, and creates mutually beneficial corporate and technical infrastructure.
Job Role Overview
Do you like helping exciting new companies prepare to go to market? If yes, Rex is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to focus on go-to-market product launches across a portfolio of companies.
The ideal candidate is required to have knowledge and experience with Paid Search, Paid Social, Email Marketing, CRM, and marketing automation tools. Preferably, you will be able to plan and execute traditional marketing campaigns, and help shape the products’ market entry strategies. You should be able to manage and own the performance of multiple programmatic, drip, nurture, and lead generation campaigns. You’ll work with multiple stakeholders, delivering quality work in a fast-paced and always evolving environment.
Experience working in a marketing role at a seed-stage tech company is highly desirable.
What you’ll do:
- Work with product managers to create a market entry strategy that encompasses segmentation, channels and messaging.
- Develop paid/organic online acquisition campaigns, source creative assets, and set up attribution analytics for web and mobile apps. Create plans that achieve business objectives and scale.
- Ensure conversion tracking is firing on all websites and apps.
- Provide iterative budget scenario planning, and data-based insights to stakeholders.
- Provide insightful guidance and recommendations to improve online and offline campaign performance, and drive business impact that will fuel rapid growth.
- Report campaign progress, effectiveness, and insights that inform the broader strategy and business impact to stakeholders across the business.
- Manage the creation of compelling email marketing campaigns, and develop strategies to maximize email campaign effectiveness, including drip and nurture campaigns.
- Implement all paid social ad campaigns and social content for every launch company. Create social media customer acquisition and retention plans.
- Additional responsibilities may include event marketing, public relations, earned media campaigns, affiliate marketing, and co-marketing dealmaking.
What you offer:
- 8+ years product marketing experience, with an emphasis on tech/SaaS products.
- Strong analytical thinking, ability to create online and offline test campaigns, measure incremental results, identify opportunities, and launch market campaigns.
- Able to measure LTV, CAC, ROI/ROAS and communicate clearly with stakeholders. Can creatively build audiences for remarketing.
- Excited about having a very broad range of marketing responsibilities that will change frequently.
- Willing and able to learn new marketing skills to meet the demands of the portfolio companies.
- Familiarization with business development, sales operations, and sales strategy.
- Digital Marketing expertise
- Google Ads & MCC
- Google Analytics / conversion tracking
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Optimize
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Pixel / conversion tracking
- LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter advertising
- ActiveCampaign or other marketing automation systems
- Email management systems (ie. Active Campaign, SendGrid, Jetmail)
- SEO tools and content creation
- Supervising web design agencies
- Event and earned media marketing
- CRM and sales operations
Before you apply, review these resources to better understand our culture and mission:
- Rex ecosystem initiatives
- Peter Rex writing in WSJ about moving Rex from Seattle to Austin
- Peter Rex on Fox Business
- Peter Rex on Bloomberg Radio
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity awards
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Unlimited (discretionary) PTO in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Mental health telecounseling options
- We are committed to serving others with a focus on faith, family, and freedom
- Ability to work in person on hybrid schedule in Austin, Texas (or willing to relocate)
From the top-down, we are committed to investing in the development of all team members in both a professional and personal setting. We host monthly company socials where employees and family members get together to build our community. Regular performance evaluations are intended to provide a feedback loop, providing opportunities for consistent growth on both ends.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
Rex builds tech to serve real estate owners and operators. We have 10 companies solving the largest, most lucrative problems in the industry - ranging from insuring and paying workers to investing and managing assets. We have deep real estate expertise, elite tech talent, and -most important of all- access to our 10,000 apartments for testing and scaling. Our companies have strong traction. We are looking for investment partners to accelerate growth.