Under direction from the Director, Master Data Management, the Senior Manager of Data will assist in overseeing the overall quality, standardization, accuracy, and delivery of all company data assets. This position will also manage, train, and oversee 5 data managers and 15 indirect staff.
This position is onsite at our downtown Washington, DC office. In December 2022, our office will move to Arlington, VA.
- Oversee the data team, including 5 direct reports and 15 indirect reports, fostering education and development at all levels
- Serve as liaison to the company’s largest client
- Work in tandem with the Director and our Cloud Services partner to manage the company’s data infrastructure
- Identify and execute improvements to our infrastructure and processes
- Educate all company employees on coding best practices
- Interface with clients on technical issues
- Onboard and train new employees to the data team
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server, MySQL, or another database language
- 2+ years of experience with Visual Studio SSIS, Data Factory, or Databricks
- Management experience
- Broad understanding and passion for politics and political data
- Understanding of large data infrastructures across multiple cloud environments
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking when it comes to problem-solving with the ability to react and perform well under potential stresses in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Willingness to work outside standard hours as urgent client needs can arise anytime
- College degree; or equivalent professional experience
- Other coding languages (R, Python)
*Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. As a matter of company policy, we are not able to sponsor visas. *
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Data Trust
Data Trust is a dynamic political data organization serving nearly all major Republican party committees, campaigns, and right-of-center organizations in the conservative ecosystem.