Strive Asset Management is a new asset manager with the mission of restoring the voices of everyday citizens in the American economy. Strive, co-founded by Vivek Ramaswamy, has raised over $20 million from some of America’s most prominent venture capitalists and entrepreneurs.
Strive is hiring a Senior Associate for its Corporate Governance team to work on its financial product offerings’ public policy and governance stewardship. You will work with departments across the company to advise on a wide range of legal matters, including contracts and transactions, compliance, privacy, and general corporate matters.
If you are looking to apply your skills in a growth-driven, entrepreneurial culture & want to pursue the dream of building one of the largest asset managers in the world, this is the right opportunity for you.
- 5+ years of relevant governance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Law, or related field preferred
- JD preferred but not required
- Experience working with SEC filings and regulatory frameworks such as 8-Ks, 10-Ks, and others
- Background in regulatory or legislative experience is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Government relations experience is preferred but not required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required
- Engage with corporate leaders to advocate Excellence Capitalism principles
- Research corporate proxy ballots
- Vote corporate proxy ballots in-line with Strive proxy voting guidelines
- Develop and file shareholder resolutions
- Support Strive’s public policy and government relations teams
- Competitive compensation package
- UHC Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Insperity-sponsored 401K plan
- And plenty of others!
Strive provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Strive Asset Management
Ohio-based asset management firm restoring the voices of everyday citizens in the American economy by leading companies to focus on excellence over politics.