**This position is on site at our Headquarters in Savannah, Georgia** **Remote is not available**
Purchasing Assistant Position Overview
The Purchasing Assistant is responsible for supporting business operations by ordering products or materials that agree with Nine Line Apparel’s brand. Under the direction of the Purchasing Supervisor, the Purchasing Assistant will place orders,track deliveries, and assist with the day to day operations in the purchasing department.
- Maintain purchase order data
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs in appropriate area’s
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Notify sales / customer service concerning delays
- Communicate with internal departments on weekly orders
- Other duties as assigned
- Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, or similar role (Preferred)
- Good understanding of the supply chain procedures
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- SAP experience (Preferred)
- Detail oriented
- Good time management skills
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time, in-person position.
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Nine Line Apparel
Nine Line Apparel was co-founded in 2012 by two brothers and US Army Veterans; CPT Tyler Merritt, CPT Daniel Merritt and Myles Burke. Their vision was simple, to create a high quality clothing brand to be enjoyed by Patriotic Americans around the globe. In the past few years, their brand has grown exponentially and they have decided to give back to the community they once served thus forming the Nine Line Foundation.