Campaign Nucleus is currently seeking a Press Communications Specialist to join our growing team. This position is focused on Nucleus Wire, Campaign Nucleus’ Press & Surrogate Division. Nucleus Wire handles millions of press contacts annually. The Specialist is responsible for coordinating with press, clients and internal teams to ensure full utilization of the platform.
- Act as liaison between press / media outlets and Nucleus
- Maintain press list in Nucleus Wire including updating with new contacts and information
- Develop and maintain relationships with external clients and press contacts
- Provide platform training and resources for press outlets and clients
- Work closely with product and client services team on related projects
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience in political press or communications role for campaign, official office or agency
- Familiarity with press / surrogate booking and scheduling process
- Experience in client relations or customer service
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast paced and high stress environments
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL or Washington, DC
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Campaign Nucleus
Campaign Nucleus is an AI-based digital platform that provides candidates, organizations and corporations a centralized ecosystem to not only curate actionable data, but also build political movements through accountability, analysis and action.