Seeking a Personal Aide / Executive Assistant in the Washington, DC area
Summary: Thomas Peters, founder and CEO of RumbleUp and Switchboard, is seeking an extremely capable, detail-oriented personal aide/executive assistant to assist primarily in personal tasks but also professional needs so he can focus on running the business and scaling his time.
This position would be ideal for a recent college graduate, or someone with prior experience as a personal aide or executive assistant to someone in a similar situation.
- Being available to assist the CEO in a wide variety of daily tasks, from the mundane to the complicated, beginning with more mundane tasks to begin with
- Organize the CEO’s calendar appointments, meetings, restaurant reservations, etc.
- Organize travel itinerary
- Driving the CEO to and from destinations; ensuring his car is in working order
- Organizing errands and pick ups: dry cleaning, packages, doctors’ appointments, vet appointments, etc.
- Scope of responsibilities will expand once these basics are covered
- Three professional and/or personal references
- Availability to work on-site at the CEO’s company offices in West End, DC (hours tend to be 10am-6pm M-F, with flexibility – to be discussed) and rarely, some weekend hours
- Excellent driving record
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and trustworthy
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Salary commensurate with experience, with performance bonuses for helping the CEO be more productive. Base salary is $20/hour or more depending on relevant experience.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
RumbleUp is an easy yet powerful P2P texting platform trusted by over 1,500 campaigns and organizations to quickly engage any size audience via SMS, MMS or Video Text. We make texting easy, fast and scalable.