Our conservative digital publishing company is looking for an Operations Administrator to help oversee our growing operations department. The successful candidate will be responsible for sending newsletters, managing social media accounts, and helping with website content that is free from liberal bias. We are looking for a highly organized individual who has excellent time-management skills, is capable of working independently and pays close attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have the ability to set up daily routines and follow through daily checklists as well as a willingness to occasionally work on short tasks on the weekends. Knowledge of web advertising preferred, such as Google Ad Manager. HTML knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Send multiple newsletters daily.
- Update multiple social media accounts across brands and monitor comments and performance. Develop a strategy for posting social media at times that will drive the most interactions.
- Work with other company departments.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Alexandria, VA 22314: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- operations: 1 year (Preferred)
About Pop Acta
Pop Acta was formed in July of 2021 from the merger of two leading conservative email publishers: American Media Source and The Wintermind Group. Pop Acta’s name is Latin for “Popular Media.” Additionally, “The Acta Populi” (Acta for short) was the first ever newspaper dating back to 59 BC.