Arpinum is seeking a skilled and experienced Office Manager/Executive Assistant to work out of our Austin office and provide administrative support to the executive leadership team, manage building operations, coordinate meetings and events, and provide accounting and operations support to the Chief Operating Officer.
We are seeking a detail oriented, outgoing candidate who has experience dealing with multiple organizations or projects at the same time and enjoys engaging and interacting with a diverse array of individuals daily in person, online, and via phone.
Arpinum offers an exciting and disciplined environment. We are a smart but dedicated team that all wears many hats to ensure overall success. This job is a unique opportunity for a smart and hardworking person who passionately shares our values and wants to be part of an organization seeking improve government and reshape policy so that American entrepreneurs can improve broken industries and create prosperity for all.
The Office Manager/Executive Assistant will:
- Be responsible for the administrative support of the Executive Director, COO, and other executive leadership team as requested in partnership with a virtual assistant who has been with the organization for several years
- Coordinate and manage building calendars, organizational counters, room schedules, and meetings
- Oversee general office operations under the supervision of the COO, including:
- Serving as the on-site receptionist
- Ensuring the building is equipped with the proper office supplies
- Manage janitorial, pest control, landscaping, and other required items
- Support the development team through the creating and distribution of tax receipts and gift acknowledgements
- Accept checks and make deposits
- Submit and review invoices
- Review expense reports for accuracy
- Ensure employee timesheets are submitted correctly and on-time
- Securing necessary signatures on legal documents
- Special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with 5+ years’ experience as an executive assistant in an office manager setting. They must be detail-oriented, flexible, highly organized, be able to manage multiple high-priority projects at once—sometimes under pressure—and have experience with:
- Online expense reporting
- Managing multiple calendars for individuals and building spaces
- Coordinating events (in and out of the office)
- General accounting support
- Building/office management
- G-Suite applications (Gmail, sheets docs, etc.)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Working in an environment where some team members are on-site and some are remote and coordinating effectively
The ideal candidate must also be able to exercise good judgement and discretion with confidential information
Certification as a Notary public is a plus.
We are seeking to fill this position as soon as possible. To apply, please submit your resume and three professional references to Whitney Munro at firstname.lastname@example.org. Arpinum offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health benefits, 401k, and a generous paid leave plan. Candidates must live in Austin, Texas or be willing to relocate ASAP.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Cicero Institute
The Cicero Institute applies the innovative energy of America's leading technologists and entrepreneurs to broken systems in the public sector to advance liberty and opportunity for all Americans. Our leadership and network consist of some of today’s most successful entrepreneurs, investors, and builders.
Our culture celebrates ideas, innovation, and results. We seek to create a competition of ideas that mirrors the free parts of the American private sector, spurring entrepreneurship, innovation, and results in places where they don’t currently exist.