**This position is on site at our Headquarters in Savannah, Georgia** **Remote is not available**
CLICK HERE TO APPLY https://vfext.nlmpmgr.pages.ontraport.net/
Merchandise & Portfolio Manager Overview
The Merchandise & Portfolio Manager is expected to take an analytical approach at tracking, evaluating, and optimizing our current product mix across channels. They will execute on the strategic direction of the leadership team to ensure the right products are available at the right times. Collaborating with Inventory, Marketing, and Purchasing, this role will help curate our product & design offerings to ensure alignment with market trends, seasonality, category strategy, and revenue goals. Apparel experience preferred but not required.
- Manage assortment mix in line with category strategy, revenue, gross margin targets, and inventory level; identify gaps, opportunities, and areas for expansion
- Understand product offerings at strategic vendors, and optimize mix for specific consumer segments and times of year
- Liaise with Product Development and Purchasing to ensure we are accurately forecasting & ordering the right products at the right time
- Accustomed to making analytical, data-driven decisions using a variety of sources; skilled at manipulating large amounts of data in Excel/Google Sheets to identify, confirm, and present insights
- Must be able to work productively with little oversight to uncover revenue-driving learnings to be presented to the C-Suite
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Nine Line Apparel
Nine Line Apparel was co-founded in 2012 by two brothers and US Army Veterans; CPT Tyler Merritt, CPT Daniel Merritt and Myles Burke. Their vision was simple, to create a high quality clothing brand to be enjoyed by Patriotic Americans around the globe. In the past few years, their brand has grown exponentially and they have decided to give back to the community they once served thus forming the Nine Line Foundation.