** NOTE: Applications can only be accepted through our website at https://gideon300.breezy.hr **
Gideon300 is a high-impact public relations agency representing leaders who stand for America’s founding principles.
We are looking to grow our company with a mission and detail-driven Media Relations Specialist. The role and the company is 100% remote with great potential for growth.
Our founder, Matthew Faraci, is a well-known entrepreneur, producer, public relations expert, former political strategist and former TV host.
Faraci has been involved in a number of high-profile, successful ventures including his previous role as Executive Producer of The Chosen—the #1 crowdfunded media project in history—as a producer on the animated kids TV series The Tuttle Twins, as host, for two seasons, of his own TV series on Dove Channel, and most importantly, as founder of the highly-respected public relations agency Inspire Buzz…and now a growing sister agency called Gideon300.
His PR agencies have successfully represented cause-driven clients ranging from popular startups to Fortune 100 companies who have appeared in top media outlets including Newsmax, Fox News, The Washington Times, The Daily Wire, TBN’s Huckabee, Glenn Beck, The Epoch Times, Christian Broadcasting Network, The Eric Metaxas Show, Salem Radio Networks, and so many others.
Our clients are demanding and the conservative media world is fast-paced, but we are full of energy and have a passion for the work we do. In this work, we strive for excellence, not perfection and value each team member’s contribution.
The Media Relations Specialist will work alongside the Strategy, Operations, and Executive teams to support the firm and client’s overall media strategy and outreach.
- Work a schedule of four business days a week and Sundays. Company is closed on Saturdays and the Media Relations Specialist may select which other business day of the week to take off.
- Constantly monitor the news cycle, live events and developing stories for relevant developments for clients
- Assist with demanding media scheduling and content placement cycle
- Build and maintain relationships with reporters, including actively pitching story ideas or clients as a subject matter expert.
- Write various content such as pitches, press releases, talking points and OpEds
- Research potential new media outlets to develop relationships with, build and maintain media lists
- Coordinate and compile breaking and daily newsroom and media highlights; research, monitor and analyze press coverage
- Assist Director of Strategy with overall client media strategy and editorial calendars
- Support President of the company with various media research and outreach projects
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1-3 years experience in communications in the fields of journalism, politics, public relations, marketing, or at a trade association preferred.
- A strong interest in the news and current events. Sound news judgment is critical.
- Proven ability to manage time well, work under tight deadlines with speed and accuracy as well as own multiple projects and assignments simultaneously from start to finish.
- Polished and articulate phone demeanor with clients and media.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient in Google Suite for calendar, email and document drive.
- Eagerness to learn and attitude of service to others.
- Flexibility in work schedule, including the ability to work evenings, early mornings.
- Fully remote organization
- Unlimited PTO
- Exposure working with major media outlets
- Hands on experience with high-profile clients
- HRA Plan
- Equipment provided as needed
- Paid holidays
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Gideon 300
Gideon300 is a high-impact public relations agency representing leaders who stand for America's founding principles.