We are looking to grow our company with a mission and detail-driven Media Booker. The role and the company is 100% remote.
Our founder, Matthew Faraci, is a well-known entrepreneur, producer, public relations expert, former political strategist and former TV host.
Faraci has been involved in a number of high-profile, successful ventures including his previous role as Executive Producer of The Chosen—the #1 crowdfunded media project in history—as a producer on the animated kids TV series The Tuttle Twins, as host, for two seasons, of his own TV series on Dove Channel, and most importantly, as founder of the highly-respected public relations agency Inspire Buzz…and now a growing sister agency called Gideon300.
His PR agencies have successfully represented cause-driven clients ranging from popular startups to Fortune 100 companies who have appeared in top media outlets including Newsmax, Fox News, The Washington Times, The Daily Wire, TBN’s Huckabee, Glenn Beck, The Epoch Times, Christian Broadcasting Network, The Eric Metaxas Show, Salem Radio Networks, and so many others.
Our clients are demanding and the conservative media world is fast-paced, but we are full of energy and have a passion for the work we do. In this work, we strive for excellence, not perfection and value each team member’s contribution.
The Media Booker will be responsible for booking a minimum of 30 interviews per week with various media outlets, potentially more. We have a high hourly volume of amazing opportunities to book interviews with media you follow and love. Our clients are demanding and the conservative media world is fast-paced, but you already knew that and that is why you are still reading.
- Preparing briefing materials on experts, ensuring guest(s) and outlets have prep details needed.
- Pitch stories/content to media outlets and build relationships.
- Build media lists as well as searching and organizing media clips.
- Creating client reports.
- Operate with an open mind and willingness to learn and execute booking and client relations protocol established by management.
Working hours consist of a flexible schedule, Monday- Friday in accordance with the media cycle. Occasionally there will be campaigns that occur on weekends and you may be asked to provide coverage.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2-3 years of professional media experience or scheduling experience preferred, but not required. Willingness to being trained.
- Sound news and relationship judgment is critical.
- Excellent scheduling skills.
- Ability to manage and own multiple projects and assignments simultaneously from start to finish.
- Polished and articulate phone demeanor with clients and media.
- Proficient in Google Suite for calendar, email and document drive.
- Eagerness to learn and attitude of service to others.
- Fully remote organization
- Generous paid holidays
- Exposure working with major media outlets
- Hands on experience with high-profile clients
- HRA Plan
- Equipment provided as needed
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Gideon 300
Gideon300 is a high-impact public relations agency representing leaders who stand for America's founding principles.