Manage the marketing department in order to execute the strategy of CMO on projects intended to maximize company profits through sales & digital marketing campaigns. Plan marketing campaigns – including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and promotions – and manage execution by Associates. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against KPIs. Leverage knowledge of customer segments to deliver targeted, effective messaging which drives conversion and enhances overall brand image. Deliver on-time, on-budget execution of all marketing support.
- Detailed knowledge of Facebook ad campaign execution within Ad Manager
- Leadership – minimum 2 years management of direct reports
- Prior agency/brand management experience desired
- Detailed knowledge of & experience with digital marketing tactics & systems:
- Social Media – experience using Facebook Ad Manager, to include the ideation and creation of Campaigns, Ad Sets, Ads. Knowledge of the purchase funnel, and how to leverage tactics (retargeting, brand awareness campaigns, and page post engagements) to drive website conversions. Cultivation/development of engaging content, and management of content calendar. Also includes Twitter and Instagram. Managing critical campaign KPIs like ROAS, spend, conversions, and engagement.
- Email – familiarity of email marketing strategy, to include the creation of campaigns, segmentation of lists, A/B testing, and email best-practices
- Digital advertising and SEM – specifically, knowledge of Google AdWords and familiarity with Search, Display, Shopping, and Video campaigns. Managing critical campaign KPIs like impressions, budgets, conversions, and CPC.
- Enforces creative timelines – including key dates, decision points, and lead times – to ensure team is aware of and able to complete all necessary creative assets and that content calendar is executed
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Assist in the development of promotional calendar and seasonal strategy
- Customer Segment Understanding
- Business Acumen
- Project Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
This will be a Full Time, Salary position with flexible, evening, and weekend hours and travel occasionally required.
About Nine Line Apparel
Nine Line Apparel was co-founded in 2012 by two brothers and US Army Veterans; CPT Tyler Merritt, CPT Daniel Merritt and Myles Burke. Their vision was simple, to create a high quality clothing brand to be enjoyed by Patriotic Americans around the globe. In the past few years, their brand has grown exponentially and they have decided to give back to the community they once served thus forming the Nine Line Foundation.