Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: 4348 Le Saint Court, Fairfield Ohio 45014
Job type: Full time
About Faxon Firearms:
Faxon Firearms is a family-owned and operated manufacturer proudly based in Cincinnati, Ohio that began with their patented ARAK-21 XRS. Since then, Faxon has made impressive expansions into rifle and pistol barrels, MuzzLok© muzzle devices, BCG’s, FX-19 handguns, and lines of complete rifles. Faxon strives to bring high-quality, high-value products to the shooting sports marketplace that can be enjoyed and handed down from generation to generation. At Faxon, we believe in; Quality, Innovation, Service, and The Fellowship of Firearms®.
Faxon Firearms is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their Media & Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a team-player with excellent communication skills in addition to the requirements listed below. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director of Marketing and assist them in completing all their objectives, and meeting department KPI’s.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, and the ability to measure and report their work in accordance with assigned goals and KPI’s. They should be able to track the results of their activities to assist in planning future efforts based on what has been seen before. Their work should be driven by data and results in accordance with Faxon’s operating plan.
The Marketing Coordinator should be passionate about the Faxon brand, and comfortable with brand-voice, values, and guidelines. As a member of the Marketing team, the Coordinator should be a champion of the Faxon brand both in and out of the office.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
- Work with Director of Marketing to manage all social media activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, a/b testing, engagement, and reporting.
- Crafting clear and SEO rich marketing copy for website product pages and blog articles.
- Write engaging social media posts with a focus on CTA (call to action).
- Organize promotional activities under the supervision of the Director of Marketing.
- Send regular communication to Director-level staff regarding business leads, opportunities, and similar.
- Analyze various data in order to implement strategies to enhance social media performance.
- Ability to quickly change course or approach in marketing campaigns to ensure maximum engagement while keeping with brand guidelines.
- Assist the Director of Marketing in updating products and pages on the company website.
- Keep in the know of new technologies and implementation strategies to help meet marketing KPI’s.
- Work with the directors of sales, marketing, and product to assist in carrying out product launches, promotions, and similar initiatives.
- Assist Director of Marketing in managing outside agencies, writers, affiliates, and influencers.
- Organize and keep up-to-date contact sheets of all brand influencers, marketing contacts, etc. that are shared with department directors.
- Work with Director of Marketing to ensure social media channels are keeping with brand voicing and guidelines.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to manage loyalty programs, digital sales activities, and affiliate marketing partners.
- Work within budget guidelines to maximize ROI of marketing activities.
- Organize and inventory marketing assets.
- Organizing, packing, and inventorying tradeshow assets.
- Assist in creating assets for tradeshows and other sales/marketing activities.
- Assist in coordinating travel and event logistics for marketing activities.
- Manage Faxon influencers and ‘Faxon Embassy’ Members/Loyalty Program.
- Assist with internal communications as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- Assist with other Faxon brands under the supervision of the Director of Marketing & CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role (either inside or outside of the firearms industry)
- Interest in the firearms industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong track record in Social Media Marketing
- Ability to collect and assess social media data and performance metrics
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and/or experience in e-commerce website platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in affiliate marketing and loyalty program management
- Experience in managing web/social media influencers
- Experience in social media scheduling and analytics software
- Strong organizational and reporting skills
- Positive, tactful, and professional communication skills when interacting with coworkers and business partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with various timelines and due dates
- Comfortable with taking feedback and/or constructive critique from supervisors and managers
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Marketing or related field from an accredited University or College, or a minimum of 3 years experience in a related field.
- Degree in related field
- Familiarity with the firearms industry
- Previous experience / similar role in a manufacturing business
- PPC and/or Google Ads campaign management experience
- Experience in data analytics
- Ability to shoot and edit product photos
- Experience with BigCommerce
- Experience in Email Marketing
- Experience in Graphic Design and UX
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Management, Sales Journey Optimization, Traffic Analysis, and reporting tools
- Send your resumé and cover letter to Jobs@FaxonFirearms.com.
- Please include links to any portfolios and/or previous projects.
- Provide contact information for 3 professional references.
- Recommendation Letters are welcome, but not required.
- Include copies of any job-related certifications and/or educational credentials.
About Faxon Firearms
Faxon Firearms is a family-owned and operated manufacturer of firearms, parts, and accessories, proudly based in Greater Cincinnati, Ohio.