Marketing Associate Overview
Support the work of Marketing Manager on projects/campaigns intended to maximize company profits through sales & marketing campaigns. Provide creative inspiration to develop effective marketing assets and successful campaigns/projects. Leverage knowledge of our customer segments to deliver targeted, efficient messaging which drives conversion and enhances overall brand image. Stay abreast of topical news and trending themes, looking for opportunities to capitalize on current events through appropriate marketing or design channels. On-time, on-budget execution of all marketing support, while delivering year-over-year revenue growth through efficient & effective marketing spend. This is a full-time, on-site role at the Nine Line headquarters in Savannah, GA; includes benefits and hourly compensation.
- Enforces creative asset timelines – including key dates, decision points, and lead times – to ensure design team is aware of and able to complete all necessary creative assets
- Management & development of integrated marketing campaigns to leverage assets in an effort to grow Nine Line brand awareness and conversions.
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing tactics, specifically within Facebook:
- Knowledge of or ability to learn different monetization platforms, to include the ideation and creation of Campaigns, Ad Sets, Ads. Familiarity with the purchase funnel, and how to learn/leverage tactics like retargeting, brand awareness campaigns, and page post engagements to drive website conversions. Managing critical campaign KPIs like ROAS, spend, conversions, and engagement.
- Customer Segment Understanding
- Project Management
- Critical Evaluation/thinking/Problem solving
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, on-site in the Savannah HQ. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position sometimes requires after-hours and weekend work.
Required Education and Experience
- Experience requiring critical thinking, analysis, problem solving, & planning.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Nine Line Apparel
Nine Line Apparel was co-founded in 2012 by two brothers and US Army Veterans; CPT Tyler Merritt, CPT Daniel Merritt and Myles Burke. Their vision was simple, to create a high quality clothing brand to be enjoyed by Patriotic Americans around the globe. In the past few years, their brand has grown exponentially and they have decided to give back to the community they once served thus forming the Nine Line Foundation.