The Marketing and Social Media Coordinator role is a full-time position located in our studio in Texas. Please note, this is not a remote position. This position will be in the studio 40 hours per work (Monday-Friday) from 8AM-4PM with approx 3-5 hours of work to be done per week at home (i.e. early morning or nighttime posting).
This role is responsible for coordinating, planning, and posting to social media. You must have a strong understanding of the LwC brand, tone, and purpose. Example: what are three of your favorite Change my Mind topics? Who are the three most leftist politicians on Twitter and what insane thing did they recently Tweet? If you can answer these questions in under one minute, you’re off to a great start.
- Daily posting to social media to create awareness about the show.
- Strong awareness of trending topics and how they can relate to the show.
- Astute to Community Guidelines, very important that you can earmark content from the show that will be appropriate for that specific platform.
- Plan the content calendar (daily and monthly) and daily list of social media deliverables, as well as posting 10+ assets per day to various social media pages.
- Must have 2-3+ years of professional social media experience. You’ve coordinated and posted on social media for business purposes and have examples.
- Keenly aware of social media platforms: Instagram, YouTube Community, Stories and #shorts, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, and Facebook. You understand how they’re used and what elements should go in which places. You also understand the nuance between audiences on each platform.
- Marketing and or business administration background: in a previous job or in academia, you had a concentration in these fields. You’re organized, calm under pressure and confidently present details about social chatter. While a Bachelor’s degree is not required, you have the experience and successes in the marketing/business space to guide your decisions on what to post.
- Have a love for the audience of the show. The dedicated viewers on YouTube, Rumble, or #MugClub are instrumental to our success, and you know that your job is to keep them up to date about our programming. You respect the people on the other side of the screen and don’t take this job lightly.
• 2-3 years of project coordination experience preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with an understanding of Photoshop and Acrobat
• Proficient skills in Google Pages.
• Intermediate knowledge of social media platforms listed above. You can be stronger on Instagram than Snapchat (for example) but you’re constantly honing your abilities and tapping into new features as they’re available.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment and juggle 2-3 tasks across 4-5 different projects and prioritize appropriately.
• Ability to track and manage timelines effectively.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Passionate about adhering to best practices.
• Extremely thorough with processes to achieve the best results in a systematic nature.
• A positive attitude, open mind and willingness to learn.
How To Apply:
1) Email you resume to email@example.com
2) In the subject line put your First Name, Last Name (current city) #TweetMe
[please be sure to follow this format and consider it your quasi-first assignment]
3) Please see the average salary of this for this role on Glassdoor (https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/el-paso-marketing-coordinator-salary-SRCH_IL.0,7_IC1140105_KO8,29.htm) which will give you an idea of compensation. Note, this job also qualifies for health insurance. We respect your time and if your salary target is not in this range, we appreciate your interest, but you need not apply.
4) when you email your resume, please include a cover letter and answer these questions in simple, numbered bullet points. Long paragraphs are not required, just list the information:
– The two social media platforms I spent the most time on are:
– The two social media platforms that are most effective for Louder with Crowder are:
– Two initiatives I’ve taken on social media that showcase my experience for this position are:
– On the YouTube channel Crowder bits, the segment for the month of December 2021 that I thought was the best would be _______ because _________.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Louder with Crowder
Steven Crowder is the host/creator/namesake of the of the largest conservative show on YouTube. Boasting nearly 5.5 million subscribers on this singular platform (and 1+ million followers on Instagram and Twitter, respectively), Louder with Crowder is shifting the political, cultural and news landscape. Both old media and Big Tech know it. In 2016, a Gizmodo report alleged Facebook purposefully throttled Crowder’s videos, later confirmed by a Project Veritas investigation. Crowder was even called out by YouTube’s CEO after shaking up the system known forever as the “Vox Adpocalypse.”