This person will:
- Manage and build marketing campaigns to ensure our message is reaching the correct audience as well as new, targeted markets.
- Build our brand, maintaining a consistent brand identity.
- Drive subscription sales and ensure monthly subscriber goals are met.
- Track company performance, identify ways to increase revenue.
- Effectively promote content to retain subscribers and bring in new ones.
- Oversee social media accounts.
- Manage website, media, and other relevant contractors.
Successful applicants will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- A compelling command of the English language and proficient copywriting skills.
- The ability to work effectively within time constraints and deadlines.
- The ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously and professionally.
- The independence of a self-starter while still engaging in collaboration with a close-knit team.
- The willingness to move to Austin, Texas.
Interested parties should contact: Annie Anderson — email@example.com
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About The Texan
The Texan, a statewide political news organization, was founded in 2019 by former state Senator Konni Burton and is based in Austin, Texas. Dedicated to providing readers with fact-based news regarding issues, policies, elected officials, and campaigns, The Texan is the alternative to the narratives and spin that are so pervasive in news media today.