The Lead UX/UI Designer will lead and facilitate the design world for the PublicSq. This role is the most prominent creative voice inside the company and carries weight in key feature decisions for the experience. This person is a visionary creative and motivated by fast-paced, iterative development. We are excited to bring this person into the fold and to the forefront of restoring America.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject matter expert in design & design research, and evangelize current trends and patterns for PublicSq.’s mobile-first design.
- Facilitate design iterations and improvement to the PublicSq. App and all future development projects within the PublicSq. Eco-system.
- Facilitate collaboration sessions between Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Design for alignment on UX and UI.
- Coach & mentor team members on all aspects of design – from methodologies to best practices to execution.
- Lead the development of personas, user flows and scenarios, goal/task analyses, and other key tools of user-centered design.
- Support multiple projects in parallel.
- Conduct usability testing and translate findings into product improvements.
- Lead the digital experience design process.
- Provide expertise and thought leadership, best practices recommendations from a human factors perspective, towards overall PublicSq. business strategy.
- Work effectively and independently with stakeholders, subject matter experts and users.
- Manage the team’s activities of analysis and process design to create high-quality solutions that provide great experiences.
- Masters or Degree in a Design discipline such as Human Computer Interaction, Product, Industrial, Digital Design or Information Architecture.
- Previous experience of designing other digital services and presences highly desirable websites, responsive design, software.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience as User Experience designer, web designer, visual designer, information architect, interaction designer, or similar.
- Expertise and passion for knowledge sharing and iterative development.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to see at a glance a 1-pixel variation
- Very experienced with vector and svgs for dev-ready handoff of assets
- High understanding of raster image optimization and asset production for dev-ready handoffs
- Good understanding of web animation techniques for all forms of html or app rich interaction
- Experience with Figma, Axure, Adobe XD or other UX design tool
- Experience with Figma and Axure a plus
- Former Adobe Flash experience a plus (no Flash here, but understanding rich web and app experiences)
- Experience and understanding with Tailwind CSS library a plus
- Familiar with web or mobile app development a plus
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a mobile design / product team lead.
- Positive attitude to learning and growth.
- Alignment to Company Values and mission of the company.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
PublicSq. is connecting freedom-loving Americans locally. The company is a well-funded startup seeking to restore the republic of America by bringing freedom back into the mainstream. We are an app and website that launched in the Fall of 2021, that is connecting freedom-loving Americans with the community, and companies that share their values.