You will be part of our IT department and continue to demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, security, and support. Qualified IT Engineers will have a background in IT, cloud computing, computers, systems, networking, and knowledge of security.
- Installs, configures, tests, and maintains servers, SAN, and related networking equipment.
- Monitors scheduled jobs and computer output for completeness, accuracy, and errors.
- Performs all critical data backups and secures data according to established procedures.
- Installs firmware and security updates on servers, printers, and related networking equipment.
- Configures and maintains Microsoft Active Directory.
- Installs, configures and maintains IPS/IDS, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, AntiMalware, etc. for maximum internal network protection.
- Maintains Unified Communications, VoIP, and any related equipment, services, and platforms.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues with Network and Computer and related equipment.
- Maintains all data used for redundancy efforts and assists with remediation efforts as a result of test findings and risk assessments.
- 10. Logs all computer, terminal, and printer hardware/software problems. Calls appropriate
- maintenance organizations and arranges for repair. Notifies supervisor of unusual problems.
- Assists with software upgrades and installations.
- Creates scripts for automation of common tasks.
- Provides support to operational staff and other associates on an ongoing daily basis.
- Performs such other duties as may be required from time to time for the overall
- management and operation of the.
- Basic working experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Mac/Windows/Linux based environments.
- Basic experience in VMWare systems.
- Basic networking knowledge in network architecture.
- Must have experience with Active Directory.
- Must have a positive attitude, and work effectively in a team environment.
- Good organizational, prioritization, and time-management skills.
- 2 years of experience of related IT experience and or applicable certifications.
- Ability to work on elevated surfaces, ladders, and scissor lifts.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
Founded in West Valley, Utah in 2008, SilencerCo challenges the assumption that firearms must be loud. By investing in innovation, customer service, organic manufacturing, advocacy, education, and talent, they have now become the market leader in sound suppressors, muzzle devices, and related products. SilencerCo is now focused on making firearms hearing safe for all hunting and shooting applications, pledging to disrupt nothing but the status quo.