Are you a Conservative, self-motivated graphic designer looking to make an impact? Do you love the fast-paced, world of social media design? Would you like to create eye-popping social posts that reach an established audience of millions? Are you interested in a dynamic remote environment without the limitations of a physical office?
As a graphic designer, you’ll be joining the most forward-thinking and disruptive design team on either side of the aisle. We use a combination of cutting edge social media tactics and the latest tools in viral marketing to create seamless communication strategies for some of the biggest names on the Right: names like Dan Crenshaw, Dana Loesch, Madison Cawthorn, and Turning Point USA.
• Create compelling and effective logos and designs for a variety of digital and print media applications including: social graphics, presentations, campaign collateral and much more
• Collaborate with team to ensure consistency across a diverse set of touchpoints
• Maintain awareness of technology standards and industry trends
What’s going on right now:
We’re gearing up for the 2022 midterm elections. You’ll play a critical role in helping us design graphics and develop social media strategies for upcoming races: including US House and Senate and State Governor’s races.
Some of our perks:
• Time off: unlimited PTO except during busy season (as long as you get your work done)
• Healthcare: $350 towards a healthcare plan of your choice through an HRA
• Flexibility: Work anywhere. As long as you are able to meet your deadlines, the place and time is up to you.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferably Graphic Design or Visual Communication)
• 2+ years of digital design experience
• Portfolio showcasing work
• A familiarity with current events and social media
• Proficiency with industry design tools including prominently Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva are the primary tools we use)
• Coordination, Creativity, and Vision
• Excellent Time Management Skills
• Motion Graphics or Video Skills (After Effects and Premiere)
• A robust social media presence
• Experience with advertising on Facebook and Instagram
About Arsenal Media Group:
Arsenal is the premiere media agency for Republican candidates and conservative causes. We are trailblazers in the emerging field of social media advertising and viral content production. We provide vertical strategies from video scripting and production, to viral marketing and distribution, all the way to custom web-based digital fundraising. Arsenal has produced outstanding viral content for major names such as Turning Point USA, Charlie Kirk, Madison Cawthorn, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Dan Crenshaw, Lauren Boebert, and many more. Apply today and join a team of groundbreaking creators who are changing the game.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Arsenal Media Group
Arsenal Media Group leverages Storytelling's power through Design, Social Media, and Video Production.
We help conservative campaigns, non-profits, and individuals penetrate the public consciousness.