401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Wilson Combat offers a full benefits package that includes insurance, vacation time, paid holidays, 401K and more.”
Wilson Combat is hiring a Graphic Design Professional to join our internal Marketing Team. The Graphic Designer will apply art, design, and copy layout skills to create visually engaging concepts such as logos, promotional and branding materials, communication media, and other print and digital materials. The Graphic Designer will also work with the marketing team to deploy graphic and marketing materials to our social media channels.
- Computer fluency in Mac and PC
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Typography knowledge
- Multimedia content development
- Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
- Understanding browser capabilities
- Understanding marketing channels and marketing communications deployment
- Must be organized, able to juggle multiple projects
- Must be detail-oriented, dependable, and demonstrate the ability to follow directions
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or marketing preferred
- Previous firearm and firearm industry knowledge required
Software Proficiencies In:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign
- Adobe Freehand
- Adobe After Effects
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Wilson Combat
Since 1977 Wilson Combat® has been the leading innovator in high-performance, custom 1911 handguns, tactical long guns, and accessories. A Wilson Combat® product’s unmatched level of exceptional reliability and peerless craftsmanship is only equaled by our legendary customer service.