TruPlay Games is a well-funded early-stage mobile game company based in Austin, Texas.
We are developing mobile children’s games that are fun, creative, and beautiful with the content of value based on Christian principles.
Our value proposition is strong, our team is dynamic, and our global market opportunity is underserved.
We seek the FP&A Manager with the skills and desire to drive our financial strategic planning for global deployment in our rapid-scale environment.
Our solution is needed in today’s culture, and our model is designed for growth in today’s financial environment.
Our team bar is high, we expect excellence from each other, and as a result, we accomplish goals rapidly.
Our culture is joyous and, as a result, unique.
Check us out, and let me know if you’re interested in sharing and learning more.
The Fullstack Engineer will work on complex integrated solutions to build and deliver our mobile-first gaming Platform to millions of players worldwide. You will be responsible for architecture and solutions, seamlessly integrating the developing game platform with each new game. The Fullstack Engineer works closely with a team of world-class software engineers, designers, and UX specialists.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, customer support, and teaching skills
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Passion for learning
- Excellent mathematical and critical thinking skills
- Must be a game industry veteran with a consistent track record of shipping high-performance client and backend software (7+ years)
- Have built referenceable C# applications in work environments
- Expertise in collaborating with product managers, designers, artists, QA staff, and other engineers (7+ years)
- Expertise in client-side and backend software development.
- Expertise in software engineering best practices.
- Experience with cloud computing and service technologies (5+ years)
- Software as a Service (SaaPlatform as a Service (PaaS),
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Expertise with design patterns.
- Experience with microservice and serverless architectures (5+ years)
- Expertise with Unity3D (7+ years)
- Expertise working with mobile devices and/or game consoles (7+ years) ￮ iOS
- Experience with app containerization and deployment technologies (5+ years) ● Expertise with web and networking technologies (7+ years)
- Expertise API design and development (7+ years)
- Expertise in debugging, performance profiling, and optimization (7+ years) ● Experience creating automated build and deployment pipelines (5+ years) ● Required Programming languages
- C#, 7+ years
- C/C++, 5+ years
- Objective C, 5+ years
- Java, 5+ years
- Go, 5+ years
- Familiarity with scripting languages
- Expertise with memory management (7+ years)
- Experience with log services such as Splunk (5+ years)
- Git/GitHub (5+ years)
Initially, the critical responsibilities will be:
- Support Gaming Platform team in conception, architecture, and development through to delivery on time with high Excellence and Great Features
- Identify and communicate roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals
- Collaborate with teams of game developers to integrate and standardize games on the Platform
- A gaming Platform up to our company standards and released in an agreed-upon timeframe, that is:
- Highly Scalable
- Supports the Product Vision and company mission
- Contains the right features to support company goals
- Is highly reliable
Location: Our office is headquartered in Austin, Texas, implementing a Hybrid remote work policy
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About TruPlay Games
A Christian entertainment company of transformative videogames for children.
We are a tribe of developers from Xbox, Nintendo, Sony, PlayStation, Disney, and Apple in the gaming industry, bringing the culture of Christian Faith to children globally through creative, fun, beautiful mobile games based on God's truth.