Hydra Host is mission-driven, people-centric, and remote-friendly. Innovation and challenging the status quo should be embraced. Results mean more to us than titles. We believe in individual freedom, self-expression, and preserving an online culture of heterodoxy that has served as the catalyst for massive technology advancements.
- Minimum of three years front end developer experience.
- Experience of responsive and adaptive designing and layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- A history of delivering product features & deploying services with a high level of comfort iterating on a system while it is constantly serving traffic.
- A good sense of how to work with web technologies, with experience around systems performance and analysis and previous exposure to HTTP, DNS, and TLS.
- Can communicate perspectives and ideas to the team founded on previous experience, while being open to learning something new.
- Lead the design, build, and maintenance of the UI/UX for Hydra Host products and services.
- Create a functionable and aesthetically pleasing interface based on input from software engineers, a product team, and customers.
- Maintain an older UI/UX during the transition period to the new design.
We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Health Benefits – Healthcare, Dental, and Vision (including HSA)
- 401(K) with employer matching
- Paid Time Off includes personal and sick days, holidays, parental leave, military leave, and bereavement
- Above market rate equity compensation package
- Quarterly in-person team-building opportunities
- Remote work – travel and work from anywhere in the world
About Hydra Host
Hydra Host is a startup focused on changing multi-cloud compute as we know it. We are dedicated to innovating a multi-cloud and baremetal platform to help build extreme high availability applications. Our platform exists to solve the tough problems of building multi-cloud architectures. We believe people should have the power to make their own decisions about which compute they use, without sacrificing trust for ease of use. We are seeking innovative, self-sufficient technical professionals to contribute to the ongoing design, development, and scaling of this platform.