The Executive Assistant’s purpose at PublicSq. is to assist our CEO with his day-to-day logistical schedule, allowing his time to be focused on networking, leadership, investment & legal management, propelling our vision forward, and nurturing important exterior connections with business partners. The Executive Assistant’s goal is to relieve the essential tasks of aligning schedules, preparing travel, and managing correspondence for our CEO.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain schedules, including scheduling travel, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in communication with executive leaders, stakeholders, investors and partners with PublicSq.
- Managing and facilitating communications with executive leaders, stakeholders, investors and partners with PublicSq.
- Act as the gatekeeper to CEO’s world
- Coordinating the personal schedule of CEO
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in organization and time management.
- A demonstrated ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellence in social interactions and a high level of comfortability with high-profile individuals.
- Proficiency with email and phone communications.
- At least 3 years of experience in supporting an Executive level professional.
- Skilled and confident in ability to drive long distances on high-trafficked highways.
- Stamina for long travel and work days.
- Must live in North County San Diego
- Per discussion based on DOE
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
PublicSq. is a well-funded startup seeking to restore the republic of America by bringing freedom back into the mainstream. We are an app and website that launched in the Fall of 2021, that is connecting freedom-loving Americans with the community, reliable information, and companies that share their values.