We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager that is not afraid to learn new things and challenge themselves. So, if you are a passionate self-starter and eager to make an impact in this ever-growing space, we encourage you to apply today!
Why work at U.S. LawShield?
- Nation’s largest defense for self-defense organizations with 700,000+ members and 6,000+ industry partners in 46 states
- 15 days of paid time off per calendar year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and additional supplemental coverages
- Free U.S. LawShield membership for all eligible employees
What You’ll Be Doing
USLS is looking to hire a rock star Email Marketing Manager to be responsible for our end-to-end email marketing strategy, managing email database, gated asset pages, compiling monthly member and prospect newsletters, email journeys, DRIP campaign development, and more.
The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective email marketing strategy to meet the business objectives most efficiently and cost-effectively. This individual will work closely with the sales, marketing, event, and creative teams (copywriters and designers) to identify how to best target audiences and develop the email content they’re seeking.
- Develop marketing strategies for promotional emails
- Responsible for all aspects of the email marketing funnel(s), including implementation, measurement, and optimization of new and current marketing campaigns.
- A deep understanding of personas and how and why we look and feel why we do
- Ideate and own personal email journeys by persona and funnel
- Develop, deploy, and analyze our top, middle, and bottom of funnel email strategies
- Oversee monthly newsletter for both members and prospective members
- Review current marketing campaigns for weaknesses, test and optimize campaigns
- Develop and inject dynamic content into campaigns
- Own the email calendar (send schedule) in the best practice framework to keep our audience engaged and converting
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 10 years of marketing experience preferably in DTC companies particularly in a memberships or subscription business
- Data-driven to provide the best customer experience which drives revenue
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, technology, and budgeting
- Marketing automation experience required in Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Interaction Studio, Social Studio required Datorama analytics preferred
- UTM creation and management
- Demonstrated history of planning successful product email campaigns
- Effective communication skills for interacting with team members
- Time management and organization skills to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and services
About U.S. LawShield
Since 2009, the mission of U.S. LawShield remains unchanged. We believe in Preserving Freedom for Good™ by educating our 700,000+ members and 6,000+ industry partners in self-defense law; empowering them to handle critical, life-threatening situations with confidence, protecting them from potential injustices in the legal system after acts of self-defense, and challenging the status quo regarding the affordability of legal defense. Our higher purpose is to create a united community of responsible individuals who believe in liberty and the inalienable right to self-defense.