Olympic Media is the fastest growing Digital Marketing and Advertising firm in the country. This is a full-time position leading our Email Brokerage Operation primarily focused on deploying and tracking email campaigns as well as managing multiple data lists. Additionally, this position requires account management skills and involves working directly with clients and partners.
Ideal candidates consider themselves an email experts and should have approximately 5-7 years of experience managing email campaigns while managing current and developing new partnerships. This is an in-person position at our headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia.
Previous experience with the below is required.
- Expert-level attention to detail and grammatical skills
- Previous experience in deploying and fundraising campaigns
- Sourcing high performing copy, warming up lists, setting up new IPs and domains, deployments, reporting, deliverability management and landing page creation
- Deep knowledge of how to cultivate and manage email lists from disparate sources
- Experience with Campaign Nucleus is a major plus
- Previous experience with PowerInbox and other major email marketing platforms and CRMs
Think you have what it takes?
Email Mike De Robbio (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your cover letter and resume.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Olympic Media
Olympic Media is the most efficient and effective direct response ad agency in the country.
We pride ourselves on knowing the issues, knowing your audience, and creating highly effective digital media assets to accompany your message.