The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for the daily operations and management of the e-store to generate sales and boost site traffic. The E-Commerce Manager partners with members of the Communications and Executive teams to design and deliver new products and is responsible for sourcing of goods and third party logistics to ensure customer satisfaction. This position reports to the Communications Director.
- Work with the Communications Director for planning, execution, and evaluation of COS Store operations from product conception to reporting.
- Coordinate third party logistics/fulfillment and monitor success and efficiency
- Oversee the Communications teams product and web presence design and build
- Oversee and source product suppliers and suggest orders
- Communicate with vendors and 3rd party logistics companies to source new products, deliver them to the warehouse, and monitor the receiving process
- Management of inventory
- Run quarterly Profit & Loss reports
- Report weekly and monthly sales figures to the Director of Operations
- Monitor the COSStore@cosaction.com email, provide customer service
- Work with other departments within COSA to help with projects that will require products/COS branded items.
- Continually evaluate the store layout and keep it new, fresh, and updated.
- Brainstorm ideas for new sales, giveaways, and emails
- Draft promotional emails and work with the Communications department to revise and send them to various emailing lists.
- Coordinate with the design team for mock ups for the store and storefront graphics.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Retail management and ecommerce experience
- Proficient computer and technical skills (e.g. Google, Adobe, ecommerce, MS Office)
- Experience with data analytics and trends
- Familiarity with COS values and culture
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Proven attention to detail and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities/projects under tight deadline
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Convention of States Action
Convention of States Action is a 501(c)(4) grassroots nonprofit organization committed to restoring America by living out our mission of building a grassroots army of self-governing activists (www.conventionofstates.com). In doing so, we strive to call a Convention of States under Article V of the U.S. Constitution to propose amendments to limit federal power.