Grunt Style’s E-Commerce Coordinator will be responsible for driving overarching E-Commerce strategies and merchandising vision through Grunt Style’s website. Grunt Style is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented coordinator who is passionate about driving sales and the consumer experience with the brand through our website.
- Maintain product catalog and product launches, ensuring all product data is complete and up to date throughout the product life cycle.
- Assist in creating Product Copy and SEO Content utilizing SEO Best Practices.
- Work with Product and Merchandising teams to ensure product content and imagery are up to date and accurate.
- Partner with Merchandising and Marketing to align on plans and assortment needs in current and future seasons.
- Partner with the Marketing team to maintain the cross-channel campaign calendar through Creative Request Submissions.
- Monitor inventory levels for product on the website as it relates to highlighted campaigns and discontinued items.
- Maintain collection catalog of landing pages used to support website traffic.
- Communicate relevant product updates to impacted teams, including new products, markdowns, discontinued products, and landing page changes.
- Optimize site search terms and site navigation to drive product relevance.
- Collaborate with Marketing, ECOM, and Creative teams to ensure all needs are met to ensure premium shopping experience for customers through organic and marketing efforts.
Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
- Experience in Shopify strongly preferred
- Teamwork Oriented
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong task and time management
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
EEOGrunt Style provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Grunt Style complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is NOT a remote position.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Grunt Style
At Grunt Style, what you wear is more than just a necessity, it’s about attitude! We have taken the fighting American spirit and instilled it in everything we do. We provide more just than apparel, we bolster a lifestyle. We take pride in Self, Military and Country and we live our values. We are looking for passionate, hardworking individuals to join our growing company of nearly 300 veterans and patriots.
We are Grunt Style and This We'll Defend.