Are you looking for a job that provides you with a sense of purpose and upward mobility?
Then come join the National Association for Gun Rights! We are the most effective force defending the Second Amendment rights of all Americans.
The National Association for Gun Rights is seeking a Donor Care Specialist to work in our Loveland, CO office. We offer paid time off, medical insurance options, dental and vision insurance, a retirement plan with a generous employer match, and other company perks such as memberships under NAGR’s account to the local gym and gun club. You will be responsible for assisting with the following items.
- Opening each individual letter and processing it appropriately.
- Processing each credit card transaction.
- Data Entering each $ and zero transaction in the database.
- Depositing all donations/membership dues into the bank.
- Addressing member complaints.
- Appeasing upset members. (Gear complaints, membership card complaints, etc.)
- Maintaining a positive relationship with NAGR members and supporters through emails/phones.
- Sorting every petition into the appropriate categories.
- Scheduling tour calls.
Benefits for Full-time Employees:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) (Up to a 6% company match!)
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Protection
- Legal Protection
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Starting compensation rate is $17-$19 per hour.
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About National Association for Gun Rights
With its rapidly expanding membership of 4.5 million grassroots activists, The National Association for Gun Rights has led the charge to halt the radical anti-gun agenda across the nation. Accepting no compromise on the issue of gun control, NAGR works tirelessly to hold politicians accountable for their anti-gun views, and have made great strides in protecting and preserving the Second Amendment. But our effectiveness in the battle against the gun grabbers depends entirely on the support of gun rights supporters like you.