Strive is hiring a Data Analyst to work on our strategy team. In this role, you will be required to work with complex databases & be able to analytically drive business decisions. Most importantly, you will be expected to be creative with your solutions & apply them to different processes across different verticals at Strive.
If you are looking to apply your skills in a growth-driven, entrepreneurial culture & want to pursue the dream of building one of the largest asset managers in the world, this is the right opportunity for you.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Data Analyst using SQL, R, Python & any other applicable software
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or Physics
- Strong advanced SQL skills and experience with relational databases
- Experience with R or Python data programming language
- Knowledge of statistics and data science concepts
- Proficiency in building BI dashboards and visualization tools (Tableau, Data Studio, Google Analytics, Advanced Excel)
- ”Roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude and a team player who embraces change and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work from/relocate to Columbus, OH
- Analyze data using statistical methods to understand the quality and effectiveness of inventory optimization processes at the company
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements based on business requests and needs
- Advise business groups by providing technical and strategic reports that identify and address business issues and opportunities
- Collaborate with brand, business partners, and analytics relationships to impact the organization within established metrics on a regular basis
- Own projects and business processes within area of specialty and deliver high-quality of work
- Directly collaborate with the strategy & operations team to improve existing processes & data quality.
- Competitive compensation package, including a generous initial equity grant
- UHC Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Insperity-sponsored 401K plan
- And plenty of others!
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Strive Asset Management
Our mission is to restore the voices of everyday citizens in the American economy by leading companies to focus on excellence over politics.