RightForge is seeking a motivated in-person Customer Service Representatives to immediately join our expanding team to deploy internet infrastructure throughout the world. RightForge is a cloud hosting and datacenter company that helps our clients produce dynamic applications and online tools for national political candidates, non-profit organizations, and private corporations.
This is a full time, salaried position at our location in Tampa, FL. You must be willing to cease related freelance and contract work during employment.
No telecommuters or outsourcing firms.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience providing outstanding customer service by showcasing expertise, fostering trust and growing customer satisfaction
- An effective communicator who understands the importance of listening and being empathetic
- Understanding how to be a client problem solver vs. a human robot
- Ability to work and grow in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to adjust to changes quickly
- Open to feedback to support your performance and development
- Solid computer and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree or currently pursuing preferred
- Superb cognitive thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English proficiency; strong communication skills
- A sharp eye for content, close attention to detail, excellent self-motivation
- A self starter, able to make progress with minimal supervision
- Ability to turn projects around quickly, must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Eagerness to accept new tasks and responsibilities and develop new skills
How to apply:
RightForge is seeking passionate, energetic and ambitious individuals with the relevant experience, who are eligible to work in the United States and able to attend interviews in Tampa, FL. The entirety of Bill of Rights is integrated into our corporate framework and ethos. This should be something all applicants appreciate and can champion.
Please provide your resume in PDF format along with a cover letter summary of your professional background (For examples of collaborative work, please describe your role in the project).
Applicants who do not supply an attached resume along with a brief cover letter will not be considered.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
We’re a national technology and infrastructure firm with locations in Nashville, Tampa and Washington. While our specialty is infrastructure deployment, our clients approach us for a broad range of services to help them utilize our global footprint. Our team is rapidly growing and consists of individuals and firms who have been working in and delivered powerful web platforms for political candidates, campaigns and non-profit advocacy groups for 20 years.