ADF is looking for a highly creative Content Marketing Specialist to join us in our Scottsdale office. As a content marketing specialist, you are a vital part of the Church & Ministry Alliance (CMA) Team. This role will work to build the CMA brand and engage our current member base by creating well-thought-out content and communications. This includes producing content for blog posts to drive organic traffic, engaging emails to CMA members, emails that market the program to CMA prospects, webinars, ads, social media posts, and other communications materials.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
In this position, you will:
- Conduct keyword research to inform the creation of search engine optimized content.
- Brainstorm and ideate interesting, timely, and relevant content topics based on keyword research and trending news or cases.
- Write search engine-optimized blogs and content based on the research performed.
- Serve as a copywriter for digital marketing campaigns, social media posts (LinkedIn and Facebook), emails, ads, and other channels.
- Translate complex concepts and legal explanations into succinct, compelling updates.
- Develop thought leadership and editorial content that provides value to ministry leaders and builds the CMA brand.
- Collaborate with the Regional Alliance Directors (who “sell” the CMA program externally) to produce content that generates interest and drives new memberships through our many partners.
- Create exciting and engaging social media content that provides value to church and ministry leaders.
- Collaborate with the broader ADF communications team to amplify messages that are relevant to the CMA audience
Other Responsibilities (Non-Essential):
- You will be asked to perform related duties or special projects as assigned.
Skills you need to succeed:
- Understanding of SEO/SEM copywriting
- Strong promotional and marketing copywriting skills for technical subjects
- Strong attention to detail and excellent editorial, proofreading, and grammatical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently
- Have a passion for churches and ministries
Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Project management and juggling multiple priorities
- Taking complex information and boiling it down to powerful, engaging content that motivates people to act
- Professionally handle confidential information
- Take initiative and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Education and/or experience:
- 2+ years of content marketing experience
In order to complete your application, please send a writing sample to HR@adflegal.org.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION WITH A COMPETITIVE
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE, TOO?
We have it! Alliance Defending Freedom offers team members a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes major medical insurance, dental care, medical and dependent care reimbursement, paid disability, long-term care insurance, and life insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Work and life balance is important to the well-being of our team members. You will receive paid time off (PTO) that starts accruing from your hire date and 11 paid holidays per year.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Alliance Defending Freedom
Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building legal organization that advocates for the right of people to freely live out their faith. ADF was launched in 1994 by a large group of Christian ministry leaders with one mission in mind: to keep the doors open for the Gospel by advocating for religious liberty, the sanctity of life, and marriage and family.