Position: Client Support Specialist, Full Time
Location: Washington, DC, or Remote in the Eastern Time Zone.
Compensation: Competitive, based on experience, including health insurance and 401k.
You see a client’s success as your success. You enjoy working closely with existing clients to understand their needs and challenges. Your passion is turning clients into long-term partners and advocates — because they can see how they are benefiting from our products and services. Clients view you as their go-to person when they are confused, stuck, or looking to get the most out of the platform. You develop a deep understanding of our clients’ unique use cases. Sharing ideas and insights to help clients utilize our products and services more effectively and frequently becomes second nature to you. You are the bridge between clients, our product, and our team so that everyone succeeds and great things happen!
Sound familiar? This might be the opportunity you’re looking for.
This person is essential to our success in keeping pace with accelerating market demand and new market opportunities.
- 1+ years of relevant experience (customer service) preferred
- Personable, energetic, and a remarkable ability to listen
- Excited to work in a collaborative environment with real responsibilities
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize effectively
- High degree of integrity, reliability, humility, courtesy, and professionalism to collaborate with a wide variety of different audiences and personalities
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high sense of urgency
- Always looking to develop solutions, pursue excellence, and grow
- Love working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to furnish professional and personal references upon request
· Average ticket first response time of <30 minutes on weekdays, <2 hours on weekends (we rotate weekend on-call hours)
· 95% positive reviews on tickets you own
· Average ticket resolution <4 hours
Use Case Identification
· Identify 2 instructive client messaging use cases per week
Integrity: You are impeccably honest and trustworthy.
Analytic Skill: Client problems are often complex, and they may not understand the problem. You will need to analyze the problem to determine the solution.
Team Player: You will reach out for help when you need it, and help your team members when they need your help.
Resourcefulness and Initiative: You will find ways to solve client problems with out of the box thinking and a willingness to consider new approaches.
Energy and Drive: Many clients have busy seasons and will need urgent solutions to urgent problems. Your energy and drive will help them minimize downtime and achieve their goals.
Oral and Written Communication: You will explain complex problems and solutions with clarity.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
Award winning political (P2P) texting platform used by the GOP national committees along with 1,500+ campaigns and organizations across the country. Join our growing family of political pros winning with the very best and latest in texting.