As part of our account management team, you will be in charge of planning and executing digital strategy for a wide range of advocacy, campaign, corporate, and public affairs clients.
The typical day involves leading the strategy of social media content, planning and managing online advertising, online fundraising, managing client data, communicating with the client and updating client websites.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- At least two years of professional experience in political campaigns, advocacy, marketing or online advertising
- Experience managing and maintaining a budget
- Have client facing experience in both fulfilling their needs and consulting based on expertise
- Proven strategic thinking skills and a passion for making great work
- Excellent writing skills for both pithy social content and long-form online fundraising emails
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience pushing multiple tasks forward in different sectors and for different clients
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing digital landscape, in both a go-getter and workshop learner fashion
- Familiar in both audiences, technical limitations, and content types for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
If you exceed our expectations, you’ll have some of these qualities:
- Experience in Republican or conservative political campaigns, advocacy, think tanks, etc.
- Previous online advertising strategy or buying experience
- Graphic design experience
This is a full-time position based out of Miami, FL and salary will be dependent on experience. The company currently operates on a hybrid schedule of M-T in the office and Friday work from home. The company also offers quality health, dental, and vision insurance options.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami, FL 33130: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply, please send your resume to the Hiring Manager at email@example.com
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Harris Media
Harris Media is a communications and marketing agency of creative digital strategists, graphic designers, videographers, and web developers. We have worked with heads of state, influential advocacy groups, and Fortune 500 companies.