At Daniel Defense, Only the Best Build the Best…
Daniel Defense engineers and manufactures the world’s finest weapon systems and accessories. We are intensely focused on providing top quality small arms solutions to our military and law enforcement communities as well as to civilians seeking premium rifles for home defense, hunting, and sport shooting.
As the Business Systems Analyst – Ecommerce you will be responsible for the functions outlined below:
- Responsible for demonstrating commitment to and leadership of environmental health and safety principles, policies, and procedures
- Develop and manage the scope, timeline and budget of key ecommerce projects including web development, CRM implementation and development and large digital marketing initiatives
- Coordinate and participate in the documentation, review and approval of technical requirements and specifications
- Participate in the planning and execution of QA testing to ensure technical requirements and specifications have been met
- Manage and prioritize a digital delivery project backlog
- Lead weekly digital delivery project status meetings
- Collaborate with the Director of Ecommerce and Digital Program Manager to develop, maintain and improve processes and utilize project management tools, documentation, & communication channels to ensure team alignment.
- Participates in the company’s efforts to continuously improve in Safety, 6S, Quality, Delivery and Productivity.
- Expected to be a contributor to the company standards on high integrity, safety, fair and equitable treatment and a positive work environment
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate or necessary by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business, or related field
- 3+ years in a role managing the development and implementation of complex processes, programs, or software development projects
- Experience in DTC Ecommerce business
- Ability to write and interpret technical documentation & business requirements
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or comparable platform
- Experience with Magento2, Optimizely or similar
- Experience managing a combination of in-house resources and agency partners
- Real-time problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and work in accordance with our Permission to Play Values.
- Some on call or after hours’ work will be required.
- Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting and bending throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment, to include working in and around machinery, exposure to noise and chemicals, lights/lasers, etc.
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protection Equipment as required by your position and/or Company policy.
Daniel Defense is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer and promotes a “Drug-Free Workplace.”
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by those assigned to the job. This list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in this job. Responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of the employer and do not establish a contract of employment – Daniel Defense is an at-will employer.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Daniel Defense
Daniel Defense is a family-owned and privately held firearms manufacturer located in Black Creek, Georgia. Founded in 2001 by President/CEO Marty Daniel, the company started from Marty’s vision to create custom rifle accessories for his personal m16 rifle. An avid sportsman and supporter of the 2nd Amendment, Marty Daniel committed himself to producing a product that would be unmatched in quality and precision. Just 18 years later, Marty Daniel’s concept has evolved into one of the most recognizable brands in the firearms world, manufacturing the world’s finest AR-15 rifles, rail systems, and accessories for civilian, law enforcement, and military customers. Today with a combined 300,000 sq. feet of manufacturing space, Daniel Defense has maintained a commitment to quality and continuous improvement.