Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed self-defense?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)?
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and grow!
- Milwaukee Business Journal “Best Place to Work” award 6 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” list 10 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” award 7 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
The Business Intelligence Manager is a collaborative role that involves working with analysts, engineers, administrators, architects and leaders throughout the organization. Qualified candidates have experience working in all aspects of data warehousing. Establish priorities, harness positive energy, and provide solutions that increase enterprise success. Do you have a bias for action? Do you have exceptional communication skills? Can you balance getting details right while still moving fast? If you’ve answered yes yes, yes, read on.
Analytics is a team sport and in this role you will lead a data-centric team that delivers business insights with direct and measurable impact. When was the last time you said “My team just crushed our goal!”? If you feed off of those kinds of conditions, this is the position for you! Do you partner effectively with technical and business stakeholders alike? Do you have proven success in leading and developing high performing teams? Are you excited to find ways to work smarter, and streamline/automate processes? Please, read on!
Under the direction of the VP of Data and Analytics, you will oversee the selection of technologies, priorities, and processes that support sound decision making. If combining teamwork, technology and data to solve business problems is your jam, we want to hear from you!
- Lead and develop an awesome team of data analysts and data engineers. Foster collaboration through hands-on coaching, and inspire your team to unlock opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Ensure data quality by developing a culture and process around data validation and monitoring.
- Maintain relationships with business partners and executives, making sure the team is aligned with the goals of the company and working on the highest priority items at all times.
- Oversee the implementation, maintenance, and availability of EDW tooling including the databases, data management, and data visualization tooling. Maintain the roadmap of tools to ensure Delta Defense continues to use tools that best fit our use cases.
- Helps translate business questions into quantitative methods used to answer them and support data-driven strategic decision making.
Skills/Abilities, Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or equivalent relevant experience
- 10+ years of experience in software development or analytics.
- 2+ years experience managing and developing a Business Intelligence team.
- Experience working with Cloud Data Warehouse solutions and large data sets.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with establishing and maintaining data pipelines and building analytics products and tools required.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, manage competing initiatives and adapt to an ever changing work pace with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in SQL and in data visualization tools such as Tableau or Domo.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
Benefits information can be reviewed at: https://www.deltadefense.com/careers
If you are a Colorado resident, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive complete benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
* Please watch your email for next steps after submitting your application. You will be asked to take an online assessment in order to complete the application process. We look forward to receiving your application.*
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Delta Defense LLC
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives and keep their families safe.