Developing sales leads by prospecting for new businesses via calls and emails, following up on marketing leads, as well as expanding business from the company’s existing client base.
**Responsible for all cold calling/developing new business leads. Candidate must be comfortable with cold calling.
- Must be comfortable using and working with technology (we are a technology-based company).
- Ability to make 100 cold calls per day.
- Develop & help maintain new business relationships by following up with regular proactive contact.
- Provide smooth transition of accounts to the sales staff through effective internal communications and proper documentation.
- Conduct online marketing research on the new business leads.
- Use of HubSpot CRM to provide details as activities which may lead to documented opportunity that is transitioned to sale.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with potential clients.
- Explain products or services in detail.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prospecting Skills
- Results Driven
- Time Management
- Excellent Telephone Sales
- Customer Service
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Motivation for Sales
- Handles Rejection
- 1 year of sales and telemarketing experience with a background in market research a plus
- Past achievement in new and expanded client business generation
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple tasks
- Must be a goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be efficient in meeting deadlines
Based in Tysons Corner, VA
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
CMDI is America’s largest Republican campaign finance services provider that has consistently provided innovative solutions for right-of-center campaigns and causes since 1980. As a close partner of the Republican Party, CMDI has managed more than $10.1 billion for federal campaigns and committees through Crimson, the first cloud-based political management platform, WidgetMakr, an online donation system, and other FEC compliance services. During the 2012 presidential cycle, CMDI managed $2 out of every $3 raised for Republican campaigns.