Position: Email Marketing Manager
Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL (Hybrid position – remote and in office)
#1 Priority: more quality content, all the time, utilizing yourself, the team, and other outsourced avenues. To that end, you will be included in strategy meetings to prioritize content campaigns, then it will fall on you to ensure the creation and successful implementation of quality content in line with the plan. Our definition of ‘marketing’ is any and everything anyone ever sees about our brand. This position is for someone with both strong graphic design skills and communication skills who wants to put them to use building the brand of GORUCK.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Responsible for the tactical execution of marketing materials from content creation to delivery. This position will take point on marketing department projects and ensure tactical execution to standard. You will report to and collaborate with the Marketing Director.
- Drive the look and feel of the website content and ensure consistent alignment with brand standards
- Creation and delivery of digital marketing materials and print collateral
- Copywriting for digital marketing channels that embody the GORUCK voice
- Design or oversee the creation of original t-shirts, patches and product labels
- Develop email marketing strategies and campaigns and ensure their successful execution
- Oversee outsourced graphic designers to assist with content creation
- Collaborate with the E-commerce Specialist to make website changes that deliver a positive customer experience
- Identify content gaps and develop assets with the content team to fill those gaps in an effort to tell a cohesive narrative.
- Create new marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Understanding of and dedication to the brand of GORUCK
- Experience with ecommerce and marketing platforms such as Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Shopify, and Squarespace
- Ability to determine quality work from poor work and always push for quality
- Excellent communication skills, within the team and outward to stakeholders
- Think creatively
- Graphic Design experience and proficiency with adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A portfolio and/or examples of their work.
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Experience in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and delivery quickly
- GORUCK-sponsored medical/dental/vision/life and disability insurance plans
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- Unlimited vacation policy, work hard and take time when you need it
- Six company holidays
- Unlimited, free entry to GORUCK events
- Always Look Cool with deep discounts on GORUCK gear
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Challenge Excellence and Do Right by People with awesome teammates in a fun office environment
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
Rucking is as simple as putting some weight on your back and going for a walk. It's scalable to anyone and is the foundation of Special Forces training. GORUCK executes 1,000+ Rucking Events per year, all over the globe, led by current and former Special Forces, and we offer gear, apparel, and footwear with our Scars Lifetime Guarantee. But the best part of GORUCK is and will always be the people.