- Are you an excellent writer?
- Are you skilled at editing written content?
- Do you love to read?
- Do you have experience training, teaching, and presenting to people from a diverse array of industries and companies and getting buy-in as a result of said training, teaching, and presenting?
- Are you a skilled interviewer? Do you know how to ask the right questions to extract the right content story? Do you know how to ask questions from the customers perspective?
- Are you a skilled storyteller?
- Are you exceptionally well-organized?
- Are you able to work quickly and effectively against deadlines?
- Do you have a nose for what customers want? What makes people tick?
- Do you have one of the following skill sets that you would rate as “strong?” Video editing or graphic design/illustration?
- Are you extremely likable and charismatic? Do people want to do things for you?
- Are you goal oriented?
- Do you love analytics, numbers, and measuring things to get greater results?
- Are you continually thinking outside the box?
- Do your friends and colleagues consider you a person that “just gets stuff done?”
Do you embrace social media and are you effective at it?
No formal education or experience is required
An ideal candidate must be:
- Strong natural extrovert
- Excellent writer
- Video or graphic design skills
- New content generation (blog article, social media post, Short video)
- Email blast composition, optimization
- Social Media engagement
- Premium content generation (video script/video, infographics, e-books, etc.)
- General website work w/ UX/UI Designer (new pages, CTA placement, etc.)
- CPE/Training (Google Analytics, Shopify, etc.)
- Interface with Sales and Marketing Teams for new topics
How we will measure success
- customer satisfaction/complaints
- customer reviews, testimonials (all platforms)
- sales growth
- referral link sharing
- inbound traffic generation, growth
- YOY account performance
- market penetration (new and existing)
- content generation, performance
- Conversion Rate growth, performance
Think you have a better way?
We DEFINITELY want to hear from you.
Big advantage if you have a background in any of the following:
Military, Law Enforcement, Wild land Firefighter, First Responder/EMT, SAR/CSAR, Backpacking/Hiking, Mountaineering/Climbing, Outdoors, Travel, QSR/Food Service, Consumer Electronics, Crossfit, Running/Marathons/Ultras, Combative’s/D-TAC, Shopify, ERP software, Pilot’s License, Crossfit Certifications (or similar/equivalent), Hunting, Marksmanship/Firearms proficiency
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance.
- Minimum two years experience at least one of the following marketing, media, sales or customer service channels: military, law enforcement, HSE/OSHA enterprise safety, outdoor (backpacking, hiking, hunting, water sports, etc.), EDC, luxury travel/hospitality, aviation, GSE, physical fitness
- Proven ability to develop and implement a teaching, training, or media program (any platform, but video, blog, podcast preferred)
- References who can verify your media/marketing/journalism/sales/training track record (more = better)
- Team player mindset
- Position is FTE at HQ
- Some travel will be required: customer visits, trade shows, etc.
Ideal, but Optional
Journalism, Video Production, Script Writing, Graphic Design, UX/UI, proven social media track record (growth/performance)
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Work location: Qore Performance® Headquarters in Sterling,
Please submit a condensed resume and an expression of interest for review. Work location: Sterling, VA.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Qore Performance
Empowering people to reach their full potential. Qore Performance designs, engineers, builds and distributes human performance-enhancement and environmental inoculation technologies for Military, First Responders and Safety Professionals.