Area Sales Manager (On Target Earnings Year One- $85,000.00)
We are looking to employ a driven and experienced Area Sales Manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area. You will work with our Business Development Department and other Area Managers to grow your respective region and our national sales network. The Area Sales Manager’s responsibilities include delivering presentations to potential and existing Partner/Producer to onboard them as our Sales Partners, evaluating the performance of the sales team, meeting and exceeding the sales goals, and preparing concise sales reports. Ultimately, an outstanding Area Sales Manager should demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem- solving and customer service skills at all times.
Your principal responsibilities will be to develop and execute sales strategies to expand our Sales Network using different approaches that include but not limited to:
- Build and Manage Partners/Producers in assigned region to develop new sales outlet and increase overall production
- Manage the planning and execution of sales activities in your assigned Region and Ensure regional sales quotas are met
- Work closely with our Partners/Producers to help increase their sales efficiency via our Business Development Program and
other sales support tools as provided by the Company
- Work closely with our Business Development Department to manage and meet regional sales quota
- Maintain lists of prospects within assigned Region, so that market share and market penetration analysis may be
- Utilize existing contacts and connections to develop new Partners, Producers, members, and relationships for the
- Acquire new contacts and connections by attending firearm related seminars, businesses, and events (e.g., seminars, gun
shows, classes, exhibitions, and stores).
- Maintain the highest levels of professional behavior, knowledge, and techniques, and work to cultivate similar standards
within all downstream staffs.
- Acquire, maintain, and enhance personal knowledge of the firearms industry and its markets.
Additional responsibilities may be assigned as directed by the Vice President of Sales or the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field is preferred but not required
- Proven sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Firearms Legal Protection
Firearms Legal Protection provides members with 100% payment for attorney fees when a weapon is used lawfully for self-defense in protection of yourself and family.
Backed by our vast network of experienced attorneys, our members are equipped with service and support for every second following a self-defensive, firearm incident. We protect those who protect themselves.