- Create and maintain product details through the creation of BOMs and Tech Packs.
- Create and maintain organization of development and pre-production samples.
- Track development approvals and organize the team to gain approvals and progress the development process.
- Assist Merchandising Director in managing and facilitating vendor relationships.
- Assist in putting together materials for product presentations and reviews.
- Work closely with outside vendors to document and evolve Grunt Style fit specifications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Consistent follow through.
- Must work well under tight time constraints to assure timely delivery of projects.
- Ability to work well with others.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2-3 Years of Product Development, Technical Design, or Merchandising Experience (Apparel experience required).
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite Proficient.
No supervisory responsibilities.
High-paced, high-pressure office setting.Must be willing to have a flexible schedule if needed by management or if the project calls for a different schedule.
This is a desk job that is expected to sit and be on a computer for long periods of time.Ability to lift 40 lbs. and reach rolling racks.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision package.
- 401k plan with Employer Match.
- Company-paid life insurance with supplemental coverage options.
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- Grunt Style Employee Discount.
- Paid Holidays/PTO.
- Tuition Assistance.
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Grunt Style
To us, what you wear is more than just a necessity to be clothed. It's about attitude! We have taken the American fighting spirit and instilled it in everything we do. You don't have to be a Veteran to wear Grunt Style, but you do have to love Freedom, Bacon and Whiskey. We provide more than apparel, we instill pride.