The Advertising Associate is an integral part of the Advertising Sales department at the Daily Caller and will have a strong understanding of all digital advertising opportunities on dailycaller.com and all DC properties. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple campaigns from beginning to end alongside our Dir. of Advertising with an acute attention to detail.
This person will have stellar time-management skills, and understand quickly what needs to be prioritized. Precision and organization will also be necessary to ensure accurate campaign setup and reporting.
What You’ll Do
- Send prospecting emails, take calls and meetings with potential advertisers
- Manage the implementation of direct-sold campaigns and track/monitor performance ensuring execution according to insertion orders
- Meet with stakeholders for new campaign kick-offs, communicating materials specs and deadlines
- Work with clients to guarantee all assets for campaigns are collected and tested in time for campaign start
- Precise implementation and trafficking of all campaign assets within Daily Caller’s ad server (Google Ad Manager) including, but not limited to, static creatives, 3rd party ad tags, native content, newsletters, pre-roll, and native video
- Responsible for campaign set and reporting from systems such as Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Piano, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, and Quantcast
- Create campaign wrap-up reporting, pulling in various sets of performance data and metrics to help tell a story to the client about how the campaign performed and help recommend best practices for future campaigns
- Proactively monitor all campaigns for both delivery and performance; providing recommendations for full optimization of campaigns
What We’re Looking For
- Understanding of digital advertising landscape, and knowledge of industry trends and practices
- Ability to learn quickly, and assist in training other team members as needed
- Strong attention to detail, and able to prioritize task list in order to meet deadlines
- Experience analyzing data to extract meaningful, actionable insights
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and Excel
- Ideal but not required: 1-2 years trafficking and reporting in Google Ad Manager
Please mention that you found this job from SearchRight when submitting an application. We’d also love for you to send us a message if you apply. This helps our efforts with building relationships and making the job search better for candidates. Thank You
About Daily Caller
Founded in 2010 by Tucker Carlson, a 20-year veteran journalist, and Neil Patel, former chief policy advisor to Vice President Cheney, The Daily Caller is a 24-hour news publication providing its audience with original reporting, in-depth investigations, thought-provoking commentary and breaking news. In less than three years, The Daily Caller readership has grown to more than 11 million unique visitors per month and draws more than 60 million monthly pageviews.